Friday, April 20, 2012

STORY: White Wife Black Pregnant

I have something to tell you that will make you proud of me. My wife is a very fertile young lady, she has 1 kid from her last marriage and still has a hot body to die for. She has really light almost perfectly white skin. With bright lights on, you almost need dark glasses to look at her, her skin is that light. Both me and her ex are white also.

Our story: We told my wife?s doctor we are trying to have a baby together but she hasn?t been able to get pregnant. He ran all the tests and both of us came back extremely fertile. The doctor told us he is unsure why she hasn?t been able to get pregnant. Little does he know we actually hadn?t tried yet. When we have sex, I use a condom. He started my wife on a fertility plan. He gave her all the documentation on the cycles and when her most fertile time should be. He put her on his preferred fertility drug. He says it has worked the best for his patients with not that many side affects. The only downside that is significant is a lot of times the woman will have twins, triplets and sometimes more per pregnancy.

FINISH THE STORY HERE


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want several babies bred inside me by black seed also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife and I are in our late 30s and we have 4 kids! All four of our kids are black the first one I think was on our honeymoon. We married early and she had sex with a black guy who worked at a beach cabana in Florida. I had went to play golf and she I guess was massaging a pair of balls that were attached to a black guy. Sort of like pocket pool !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All White women married or not have the privilege and responsibility to service BBC on demand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think black look so natural with white women, white love black men no wonder they they want thier babies

    ReplyDelete